Mile2Marathon membership gives you access to our professional coaching and the support of group workouts, without the commitment of personal coaching. Workouts are designed by Olympian and co-founder Dylan Wykes, with support from local coaches Lauren Prufer and Garrett de Jong.
Whether you have your sights set on a marathon, or shorter distance races, we’re here to help you pursue your running goals. Group workouts for summer/fall 2019 will be geared towards the Army Half Marathon and Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, with modifications available based on where you are in your training.
What does the membership include?
- A kick ass training group, led by some pretty cool (and super experience/qualified) people.
- A weekly email with workout details – we get it, life happens and sometimes you may have to get the work done on your own
- Access to weekly group workouts
- Wednesday Nights: intervals from The Movement Co. (101 Fourth Ave, Suite 1, The Glebe)
- Saturday Mornings: excluding long weekends and key race weekends, from various locations, all within a 15 minute drive from the downtown core. Location will be included in the weekly email.
- Discounts with M2M partners and supporters, including a 30% off coupon from Saucony Canada and 25% M2M gear.
- Early access to M2M gear releases
Got questions? You can email us at email@example.com
Ready to take your running to the next level, and have loads of fun doing it? Fill out the sign-up form below.