We believe running should be accessible to everyone. The M2M Honours Program exists to provide more access and more opportunity in the sport of running particularly to communities that are traditionally underrepresented in our sport.
The program is focused on making a meaningful and effective impact on someone’s running goals and working towards them in a realistic way—ultimately, sharing more of M2M where it is needed.
It all starts with a single runner: their goals, commitment, and passion. This might be you and this might be someone you know. It could be someone meeting the sport for the first time, or an individual inspired to make running a bigger part of their life – either way their motivation and commitment are at the heart of this pursuit.
The 4 month program is being offered, through an application process, at low to no cost, depending on an individuals ability to pay.
To qualify for the M2M Honours Program, you are:
- Ready to commit to a four month training program
- Prepared to maintain clear and frequent communication with a Mile2Marathon Coach
- Someone with a genuine passion for running
- We welcome applications from people of all ages and paces from across Canada regardless of their particular goals.
As an M2M Honours Athlete, you can expect:
- A four month personalized training program and access to group workouts (if applicable)
- Ongoing guidance from the M2M Coaching Team
- Guidance and support on setting goals/intentions and how to make the most of this program
- An opportunity to grow with and contribute to a larger running community
- A new set of tools to invest in your overall life, form habits, and perform at your very best
- Access to expertise and advice on a variety of topics centered around running and your overall health
Important Dates & Information
- Application deadline is Dec 2, 2020
- Applicants will be notified the week of Dec 6, 2020
- M2M Honours Program begins January 11, 2021 and runs until May 9, 2021