We’re Hiring! Calgary Coaching Opportunity
As the M2M community continues to grow we have an opportunity for the right coach in the Calgary area to join our team.
M2M Calgary is looking for a new coach. The Calgary group trains every Monday evening in Mission and Thursday evenings at the Glenmore Athletic Park. Members of the Calgary group are athletes of all abilities and ambitions, 20-60 years old. The focus of the Calgary group is on preparing for (mostly) road race event distances from the mile to the marathon.
The candidate would be available to coach in-person group workouts one evening per week as well as provide personal coaching services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in collaboration with other coaches with M2M Calgary and the entire M2M team.
- Create and facilitate workouts for M2M Calgary within the structure and timetable provided by M2M
- Create a fun and welcoming environment for M2M members
- Provide expert coaching to both in-person and remote/online athletes
- Be an ambassador/spokesperson for M2M
- A strong background in road running distances from 1 mile to marathon
- A willingness to share your knowledge and experience with runners of all abilities
- Excellent personal skills
- Coaching certification is not required, though it is definitely an asset
Apply NowClick Here
Founded in 2013 by Olympians Dylan Wykes & Michael Woods, Mile2Marathon aims to provide unparalleled coaching services and training communities to runners and endurance athletes of all abilities. We strive to create an environment where anybody can challenge themselves, explore their limits, and become a happier, healthier, and faster person.
In addition to offering remote personal coaching services to runners everywhere, Mile2Marathon hosts group workouts in Vancouver, Burnaby, Calgary, Kingston and Ottawa.