Group workouts are suspend until further notice due to the Provincewide Shutdown restrictions on gatherings. We hope to be back meeting in person soon. In the meantime, join our Facebook Group and Strava club to be part of the Unlock Fitness – Lockdown Challenge.
Group workouts are where we have some fun and work together to pursue our goals, as individuals and a collective. Open to ALL runners no matter your speed, experience, or ability.
Details for Ottawa-based Weekly Workouts include:
- Wednesday Nights: 6:30PM from Friends of the Farm parking lot – workout at the Arboretum of the Farm – these sessions generally range from 8-15km of running with 5-10km of intervals.
- Thursday Nights: Trail Workouts with Coach Liam Walke – 6:00pm at various locations in Gatineau Park.
- Saturday Mornings:
- Road, Track, Cross Country Focus – 8:30AM – from various locations, all within a 15 minute drive from the downtown core. These sessions generally range from 8-15km of running with 5-10km of intervals.
- Sunday Mornings:
- Trail Run with Ottawa Trail Crew x M2M: 8:30am at various locations, most often in Gatineau Park.
*Locations & times subject to change. Please check your weekly members email and our events calendar for the most up-to-date information on our workout schedule.
Team Workout CalendarClick Here
Access to M2M Team Workouts:
- To attend Team Workouts you must have an M2M Workout Membership or a Custom Training Plan or Personal Coaching subscription.
- Automatic enrolment in the M2M Workout Membership for all M2M coached athletes (under the Custom Training Plan or Personal Coaching Services).
- For individuals not yet ready to make the commitment of personal coaching, you can sign-up for our M2M Workout Membership at the link below or check out our Coaching Services page for more details on all of our services.
- Travelling to another city where we have a presence? Join the workout! Your membership gives you access to group workouts in any M2M city.