Group Workouts are currently paused in Vancouver and Burnaby in light of the Provincial Health Order in effect through November 23rd. Please stay tuned for further updates.
Our Team Workouts in Vancouver are led by Head Coach, Rob Watson, with support from many of our other Vancouver-based coaches.
Group workouts are where we have some fun and work together to pursue our goals, as individuals and a collective. Open to ALL runners no matter your speed, experience, or ability.
Details for Vancouver-based Weekly Workouts include:
- Tuesday Nights: 6:30PM from Point Grey Secondary School – these sessions are geared towards those who are newer to running or are just starting back up again.
- Wednesday Nights: 6:30PM various locations, all within a 15 minute drive from the downtown core.
- Saturday Mornings: 8:15AM – excluding long weekends and key race weekends – from various locations, all within a 15 minute drive from the downtown core.
*Locations & times subject to change. Please check your weekly group email and our events calendar for the most up-to-date information on our workout schedule.
Team Workout CalendarClick Here
Access to M2M Team Workouts:
- To attend Team Workouts you must have an M2M Workout Membership or a Custom Training Plan or Personal Coaching subscription.
- Automatic enrolment in the M2M Workout Membership for all M2M coached athletes (under the Custom Training Plan or Personal Coaching Services).
- For individuals not yet ready to make the commitment of personal coaching, you can sign-up for our M2M Workout Membership at the link below or check out our Coaching Services page for more details on all of our services.
- Travelling to another city where we have a presence? Join the workout! Your membership gives you access to group workouts in any M2M city.