During these unprecedented times our group workouts have been suspended, instead we are running solo. You can still signup for our Virtual Workout Membership. Checkout full details at the HERE.
Whether you have your sights set on a marathon, or shorter distance races, we’re here to help you pursue your running goals. Vancouver Group workouts for Winter/Spring 2020 will be geared towards the Sun Run 10k, the Eugene Marathon, and the BMO Vancouver Half Marathon & Marathon, with modifications available based on where you are in your training.
Details for Vancouver-based Weekly Workouts include:
- Tuesday Nights: 6:30PM from Point Grey Secondary School – these sessions are geared towards those who are newer to running or are just starting back up again.
- Wednesday Nights: 6:30PM from Point Grey Secondary School – these sessions generally range from 8-15km of running with 5-10km of intervals.
- Saturday Mornings: 8:15AM – excluding long weekends and key race weekends – from various locations, all within a 15 minute drive from the downtown core. Location will be included in the weekly email.
*Locations & times subject to change. Please check your weekly group email and our events calendar for the most up-to-date information on our workout schedule.
Access to M2M Team Workouts:
- Automatic enrolment in the M2M Workout Membership for all M2M coached athletes (under the Custom Training Plan or Personal Coaching Services).
- For individuals not yet ready to make the commitment of personal coaching, you can sign-up for our M2M Workout Membership at the link below or check out our Coaching Services page for more details on all of our services.
- Travelling to another city where we have a presence? Join the workout! Your membership gives you access to group workouts in any M2M city.
Vancouver Virtual Membership
Sign-up for Vancouver Virtual Membership to receive workouts specific to the Vancouver community from coaches Rob Watson and Tony Tomsich.