At Mile2Marathon, we have developed a set of services ranging from fun and invigorating group workouts to world-class personal coaching — all designed to meet you where you are at in your athletic journey.
We are dedicated to providing a space for athletes of all experience levels to achieve their goals. Whether you’re showing up to team workouts, looking for an expertly crafted training schedule, or wanting that personal coaching experience, Our Coaches follow the M2M training philosophy: Great coaching and great communities result in consistent, fun, and successful training. Read more about our services below and how we can best support you.
$180.00 / month
+ $100 start-up fee - includes initial coach consultation and team gear
This service is the foundation of M2M Coaching and is aimed at providing world-class coaching to athletes of all experience and ability level – from beginner to elite. In addition to expertly planned training, our Personal Coaching service is designed for athletes that desire ongoing support from their coach. Whether it’s gaining more knowledge of training principles, having a trusted motivator, or needing extra support with the little things, this is the service for you. Through our Personal Coaching service, we go the distance to provide you with the guidance and tools you need to succeed. Personal Coaching includes:
- A highly adaptive training plan, designed just for you, by your coach
- Regular and ongoing communication, support, and guidance from your coach
- Regular feedback, analysis, and updates to your training plan
- Automatic enrolment in the M2M Workout Membership – access to group workouts in any M2M city
$70.00 / month
No start-up fee + 2-week free trial
Not ready to sign-up for Personal Coaching, but want to attend workouts? The M2M Workout membership is likely for you. Workout membership benefits include:
- Access to weekly group in-person workouts at any of our M2M Cities
- Access to all M2M City group workout training plans and emails from M2M Coaches
- Automatic enrolment in M2M Membership – access to all M2M group workouts in any city and virtual benefits
- Includes a 2-week free trial. Check it out today.
Custom Race Plan
$16.50 - 20.00 / week
This service provides athletes with a fully customized training plan, to help them prepare for an upcoming goal race. The plan is created by a coach of your choice (when available). After getting to know your history, goals and needs the coach creates your customized plan and it is delivered via Final Surge. Then you're off to your training for the predetermined number of weeks ahead of your goal race. Our expert coaches have years of experience creating training plans that take into consideration the unique needs of athletes of all abilities from all walks of life. Unlike our Personal coaching service the Custom Race Plan does not provide ongoing communication, feedback and updates to your training from the coach who writes your plan. Program includes:
- Custom Training Plan for a predetermined number of weeks 8-20
- Customized to your current fitness, needs, and goals
- Delivered via Final Surge
- Initial consultation
- Checkin at midway point of plan
- One plan adjustments made at midway point of your plan, if necessary
- Pre-race strategy and planning session
- One time payment for the full length of your Custom Training Plan
FAQ's: Personal Coaching
[+] What does the initial start-up fee cover?
- Access to your own Final Surge account
- In-depth review of your athlete intake questionnaire with your coach
- Kick Off meeting with your coach (in-person or over a call, depending on location)
- Detailed discussions around goal setting, lifestyle, racing schedule and more to provide the best possible individualized training program
- Basic M2M Fueling Guide
- Basic M2M Strength Training Program
- M2M Team Gear
[+] What platform does M2M use for remote coaching?
We coach our athletes remotely using Final Surge. We use this program to plan and outline your schedule. It is also where you will log your workouts and all applicable information. Think of it as an online training log that both you and your coach can access. Your coach will upload your prescribed schedule on a regular, pre-determined basis. When you complete your training, you can sync your GPS watch data or manually upload it to the platform. Your coach can then analyze all of this data and provide feedback and necessary adjustments.