M2M is very excited to be partnering with Canada’s Sport Information Resource Centre (SIRC) on their ‘Mom’s Got Game‘ initiative. Research shows: when mom participates in sport & physical activity, everybody wins.
To celebrate all moms, we’ll be providing a free 5KM weekly Training Plan starting on April 5, 2021 and ending on Mother’s Day (May 9, 2021). This Training Plan will be preparing moms in the lead-up to a fun virtual 5KM to take place over Mother’s Day weekend. For sign-up information and more details, read below!
Mom's Got Game Virtual 5KM Details
- Sign-up starting March 30, 2021, at the link below. Please be sure to include your email address as this is how we’ll be communicating your weekly Training Plan and 5K event details.
- Weekly 5KM Training Plans will be sent to your inbox at the beginning of each week starting on April 5, 2021 up until Mother’s Day Weekend with suggested workouts and runs all geared towards completing a 5KM
- The Virtual 5KM will take place over Mother’s Day Weekend and can be completed on a route of your choice (ideally with your family cheering you on!) either Saturday (May 8, 2021) or Sunday (May 9, 2021)
- Join the Mom’s Got Game Strava Club and post your training runs in the lead up to and on the day of your virtual 5KM!
- Be sure to tag @mile2marathon on social and use the hashtag #MomsGotGame so that we can follow along with your training and 5K!
- There are some fun prizes for participants! We’ll be in contact with winners post-event.
- Register below!
Mom's Got Game 5KM Sign-Up
Register at the link below! We’ll be sending out your first weekly 5KM Training Plan on Monday, April 5, 2021.Sign-Up!