Mont-Sainte-Anne Training Camp 2023
Join us for our second annual Mont-Sainte-Anne training camp, an extended weekend of amazing trail running right on the Quebec Mega Trail course. Through daily guided runs and informal chats on gear, pacing, and fuelling, you’re bound to have a blast! Whether you’re racing QMT, or have other goals, this weekend promises to leave you feeling stronger, more prepared, and full of the joy of trail running!
Camp Dates: May 19-22, 2023
- Four guided runs on the QMT course
- Access to your coaches and running guides all weekend long!
- Some of the most spectacular trail running in Eastern Canada.
- A fun and supportive group of people.
Friday – May 19th
- 4pm- Easy Run
- Let’s shake out the car legs and take in the views of beautiful Mont Ste Anne with an adventure climb to the summit.
- Meet at the base of MSA near the stage.
- 8km (665m D+)
- 6:30/7pm – Meet and greet + Weekend Overview
- MSA M2M HQ (Coach house)
- If you couldn’t make it to the 4pm run, this is a good chance to say hello. We will be around to answer any questions you may have, plus we will go over the plan for the weekend.
Saturday – May 20th
- 8:30/9:00 am – Mestachibo Trail – “The Beauty and the Beast”
- 3428 Avenue Royale, Saint- Ferreol- les- Neiges, QC, G0A 3R0
- The Mestachibo trail is included in the 50km, 80km, 110km & 100mile QMT events
- Route options:
Sunday – May 21st
- 8:30/9am – Mont Ste. Anne Loop
- Meet at the base of MSA by the stage
- QMT 25km race course or shorter mountain loop
- This loop includes the back portion of the 15k, 50k, 110k & 100-mile events)
- Route Options:
Monday – May 22n
- 8:30/9am – Le Massif Loop
- Take in the incredible views of the St. Lawrence River! For the east coasters in the group, this will feel like home!
- This route includes the first few km of the 80km, 110km & 100mile events.
- Route Options: