Thank you to everyone who has patiently worked with us over the last few months and who came to last night’s town hall. We can’t wait to be running with you again. Group practices will look different for some time, and there will be some modifications to sign-up and pace groups. Please read the information below carefully and do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Return to Sport Guidelines
We are returning to group workouts in Vancouver, Burnaby and Ottawa as of July 14th, 2020. Significant safety measures and protocols will be in place to do our best to ensure the safety of all members.
The M2M Return To Sport Guidelines Document is available for download here
Measures we are taking to keep everyone safe:
- MAX 9 athletes + 1 coach per pace group in BC. Max 5 pace groups at any one start time. Staggered start times to accommodate more athletes safely.
- MAX 9 athletes + 1 coach per practice time in Ontario. Staggered practice times to accommodate as many athletes safely.
- Your pace group becomes your “workout bubble”, ie no switching between groups, from one workout to the next
- physical distancing strictly enforced during practice.
- self screening done and checked upon attendance.
- hand sanitizing pre practice.
- coaches will wear masks.
Return to Workouts: Athlete Requirements
Our group workouts in Vancouver, Burnaby and Ottawa are only open to M2M members:
- virtual workout members (we will switch back to the regular workout membership in the coming weeks)
- personal coaching athletes
- custom training plan athletes
At this time we cannot accept drop-ins or trial membership athletes.
Further requirements, based on location:
- Be a BC Athletics Member
- Complete the waivers in your trackie.me account (check your email)
- Complete the waivers HERE
Workout Signup Procedure
Workouts will go “live” to our website at noon local time on Tuesday of each week.
- Must be logged in to your account
- If on M2M homepage (www.mile2marathon.com) you see “My Account” in top right corner, you are logged in.
- If you don’t see it: click “my account” in the bottom right of the footer on the homepage
- Enter the email and password used when you signed up! (don’t worry there is a password reset option)
- If you can’t figure it out, go to the next step and you’ll be prompted to sign-in!
Know which pace group is appropriate for you:
Click on the event for the correct pace group
Fill out the signup form
Check you email for confirmation
Day of Practice Complete the Symptoms Screening Form, linked in the confirmation email
Show up to practice – follow the guidelines – have fun
If you can’t make it, “unregister” from the event
Return to the workouts page (http://mile2marathon.com/m2m-team-workouts/)
Find the workout you signed up for
Click the blue text “Need to release your spot in this M2M Workout?”
Check your email inbox
Click on the link provided in your email