- Racing the Canadian Marathon Trials healthy (9th place)
- Boston Marathon
- Around the Bay 2013
- Coming back after 5 hip stress fractures
- 5,000m - 14:07.1OSU HP, 2017
- 10,000m - 30:13Sun Run, 2016
- Half Marathon - 1:05:56Edmonton, 2019
- Marathon - 2:20:22Toronto Waterfront, 2019
Coaching to me is like taking a journey, along with my athletes, to their personal
bests. I really enjoy seeing achieve their goals. I put 100% into the program and
believe the athlete will, too!
Most memorable coaching moment?
Oh there are a lot of memorable coaching moments; from the first time an athlete
runs a distance, the PB that the athlete felt was unattainable, to the first time BQing.
Favourite post-workout treat or go-to place?
I am a food motivated athlete. The post workout treat is sometimes as important as the workout! In Vancouver I enjoy a sweet and guey Cinamin bun from Grounds Coffee. When I am back in Ontario and hopefully ran a good race, my aunts cupcakes “take the cake”.
Favourite running podcast, website, books, videos, or blog?
Books: Once a Runner/Again to Carthage by John L. Parker Jr. and Daniels’ Running Formula by Jack Daniels